Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Welcome!

Hello Everyone and welcome to Eat At Home For Less - the blog devoted to sharing the best (and worst) vegan/vegetarian recipes on the web!


Each week I will choose a recipe that I want to share and show not only how eating at home can be a lot cheaper, but also go over meatless and vegan options to some of your favorite dishes.  I am in no way trying to force vegan or vegetarianism, it is merely the way that I have been eating for the last few months and am amazed at the amazing options there are for dishes.


I also want to point out that I am not a professional chef, nor am I dietician or a nutritionist.  What I show and go over on this blog is merely for my own enjoyment and in the process hoping to share some of the best and affordable whole food, plant based meals!


WELCOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment